What is aromatherapy?
- The therapeutic use of aromatic substances obtained from flowers, plants and trees
- An holistic therapy treating both body and mind
- Strictly speaking, it's treatment by massage, inhalation or baths. At the Loft, we offer aromatherapy massage, though we can advise on other methods.
Massage at The Loft is for therapeutic and relaxation purposes; during treatment you retain your underwear and are covered with a towel to preserve modesty at all times.
To make an appointment for a consultation and preliminary treatment contact the number at the bottom of this page.
Prior to booking an appointment, please check the list of contra indications and discuss with the therapist any you think may concern you.
Book your appointment
Please ring Margaret on 0772 209 9829.
- Aromatherapy massage (1 hour) £30
- Upper back, neck, shoulders (½ hour) £20
You can pay by cheque or cash at your appointment.
Contra indications: if you have suffered from any of these conditions please mention them to Margaret when booking.
- Hyper-sensitive skin
- Any contagious diseases
- Severe, widespread psoriasis or eczema
- Recent inoculations
- Recent alcohol intake