Do you struggle to make changes in your life? To overcome phobias, anxiety, lack of confidence, or unwanted habits? Then hypnotherapy could be the help you’re looking for.
Hypnosis is a way of bypassing the critical part of your mind – the part which limits your abilities or undermines your confidence by saying ‘I’d like to – but I can’t’. It speeds up the process of learning new ways of dealing with situations which have been a problem in the past.
Hypnotherapy is not ‘mind control’, and will not involve anything that makes you feel silly or uncomfortable. In fact, the idea behind hypnotherapy is to give you back the control that you have lost, and which is causing your problem or symptoms.
Debbie Waller offers hypnotherapy in person at The Loft, and also online, generally via Zoom.
What Can Hypnotherapy Help With?
- Unwanted habits like nail biting, smoking/vaping, and hair pulling
- Motivation for changes like healthier eating, regular exercise, or getting things done
- Confidence building for interviews, exams and more
- Improving self-esteem and self-belief
- Dream analysis and past life exploration